I live in New York but my child is in Nevada

Living in another State from your child, like New York, when the other parent has primary custody of child in Las Vegas, Nevada is very difficult. It likely means you are a visitor in your child's life and also means you may pay child support in Las Vegas.

You are encouraged to contact a Las Vegas family lawyer to discuss the idea of enforcing your visitation rights and maybe modifying your child support obligation. A consultation with an experienced family lawyer in Las Vegas every year or so can have serious positive consequences on your parenting and pocketbook.


No lawyer at The Wright Law Offices, PC is licensed in the State of New York. Lawyers are only licensed in Nevada and can only provide legal advice concerning Nevada family law.

1 view

© 2005 by The Wright Law Offices, A Professional Legal Corporation

Site Map |  Anthony M. Wright, Esq.  | Disclaimer